Cossette landed five awards at the Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) Awards Gala that took place in Toronto on November 25.
The CMA Awards recognize the top marketers in Canada for excellence in marketing across a variety of marketing disciplines and industry sectors. The judging process is based on STRATEGY, CREATIVE and RESULTS. (Source: CMA)
For the occasion, the #CMAgala hashtag was used by @Cdnmarketing but also by different members of the industry. Twitter users could follow the gala and join the conversation.
Cossette won a gold, a silver and three bronze awards during the awards gala.
- Bronze in the “Promotion – Consumer Services” category for Air Transat’s “Reserved Seats Contest”
- Bronze for in the “Digital Interactive – Health Care / Pharmaceutical” for the “Life without Strips” (Roche) campaign
- Gold in the “Direct 1:1 – NFP / Fundraising / Public Service ” category for Fondation de l’Institut Nazareth et Louis-Braille’s “The Show You Must See” campaign
- Silver in the “Direct 1:1 – Consumer Services” category for Aeroplan’s “Welcome Aboard Event”
- Bronze in the “Media Innovation – NFP / Fundraising / Public Service” category for the “Extinguish With The Red Cross” (Canadian Red Cross) campaign
Thanks go to everyone who participated in these campaigns and the great teamwork in making all of these successful projects happen!