Montreal, November 24, 2016 – Cossette came out on top at the Boomerang Awards, the only awards show to cover the entire digital industry in Quebec. The agency was the big winner of the night, taking home ten awards including six Grand Prizes.
"What a year for Cossette! These awards demonstrate our creative, strategic and technological depth," says Malik Yacoubi, Chief Strategy and Development Officer at Cossette and member of the Boomerang Awards Jury. “We are all very proud that the quality of our product is recognized and welcomed by the industry."
The awards won recognized a diverse roster of client projects:
- Grand Prize: SAQ Inspire - Data Mining category.
- Grand Prize: Jean-Lesage International Airport (YQB) website - Site or Application – Service category.
- Grand Prize: “It's country at the casino” of the Société des casinos du Québec - Interactive Business Environment category.
- Grand Prize: The Amazing Refresh Challenge Contest from Perfetti Van Melle - Mentos - new category Artisan Grand Prize, Collaboration.
- Grand Prize: Amnesty International’s “Barbelés” - Online Advertising – Campaign category.
- Grand Prize: Amnesty International’s “Barbelés” - Site or Application - Non-profit category.
- Prize: Jean-Lesage International Airport (YQB) website – Consumer Brand Site or Application (Large Business) category.
- Prize: SAQ Inspire - Loyalty Strategy category.
- Prize: The Amazing Refresh Challenge Contest from Perfetti Van Melle - Mentos - Site or Application Product / Promotional category.
- Prize: “A Big Mac and everyone loves each other!” from McDonald's - Social Media Strategy - Unique Initiative category.
November has been big month for Cossette since winning Strategy magazine’s highly coveted Agency of the Year. The agency also won top honors at the Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) gala, including Best of the Best for General Mills' Bring Back The Bees campaign.
- 30 -
For more information: