Cossette took home ten Créas, including five Grand Prizes, during the 12th annual Créa Awards, celebrating Quebec creativity and talent in the advertising industry.
The agency was recognized for its work with several clients, including McDonald’s Canada and Amnesty International, who each won three awards.
“This remarkable success illustrates the agency’s creative strength and our team’s incredible hard work. We’ve had the immense privilege to work with such prestigious clients, who truly value creativity and push us to innovate with each campaign,” says Louis Duchesne, Executive Vice-President and General Manager of Cossette, Quebec.
The agency was honoured with the following awards:
- OOH signage: Fall for McDonald’s Canada
- Signage, non-profit organization : X for Amnesty International
- Signage, public services : Remplir le vide for Garde-Manger pour tous
- Non-media creativity: Tie-wrap for Amnistie Internationale
- Digital, NGO/humanitarian cause/interest group: Barbelés for Amnistie Internationale
- POS advertising: Lapin for McDonald’s Canada
- Non-media creativity: Remplir le vide for Garde-Manger pour tous
- Creativity during a sponsorship activation: Country for Société des casinos du Québec
- Promoting a Quebec concept on the national or international stage: Big Love for McDonald’s Canada
- POS advertising: Kw/H for General Motors
The Créa Awards are an initiative by Infopresse in association with A2C (Association of Creative Communications Agencies).
- 30 -